Karen is a leadership development and career coach. An experienced Outplacement career coach, she specialises in supporting leaders following redundancy to enable them to move forward in their careers in line with their strengths and values.
As an accredited Strengths Profile coach and a certified Mental Fitness coach, Karen incorporates these tools into her career coaching programmes to enable leaders to truly be their best selves so they can achieve their leadership career goals.
This programme is 12 hours (£1700) of 1:1 coaching, personalised to meet each individual’s needs.
You will have a clear vision of your career goals and be able to clearly articulate your strengths, values, skills and achievements
- Mental fitness coaching will enable you to move forward with optimism, balance the demands of your career search and maintain or enhance your wellbeing.
- A deep exploration of your strengths (via Strengths Profile) and values will help you understand your ideal role and organisational culture.
- Know how to create your CV to showcase your achievements, skills and strengths, relevant to the role you’re applying for.
- Optimise your LinkedIn profile, understand how to use the platform strategically to network and job search.
- Prepare for interviews so you can be your best self on the day.
- Know your worth and be confident to negotiate and close the deal.
- Prepare for your first 90 days in your new leadership role.
Chartered Member of the CIPD (Level 7 Diploma in HR Development)
Accredited Strengths Profile coach
Certified Cognomie Mental Fitness coach
Fellow of the Institute of Leadership & Management
First Name: Karen