This is a 3hr course on Crisis Management sharing the key actions that organisations can do to ensure they are prepared.
This workshop is an introduction to Crisis Management. In the course I will cover:
- What is Crisis Management and why is it important?
- The impacts a Crisis can have on an organisation.
- The process of being prepared.
- Identifying Stakeholders
- Risk Analysis
- Crisis Management Team
- Crisis Manual
- Testing and Training
The course is designed to enable participates to:
- Gain an overview of Crisis Management principles.
- Understand what may constitute a crisis for your organisation.
- Understand the actions that could be undertaken within your organisation to be better prepared.
Following the course, participants should be able to begin to implement actions in their organisation that ensure they are better prepared should an issue or crisis occur.
Each training session is tailored to your organisation and preparation time is included in the cost.
The training can be delivered either online or face to face (additional costs may apply for travel and subsistence).
Maximum Group size: 6